Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center is a Hospital in Buffalo, NY. This facility has been rated 7 times, with an average patient rating of 2.1.
100 High St
Buffalo, NY 14203
Showing 4 of 4
Emergency room wait
Self-verified patient of Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center - Posted on May 7th, 2021
My Dr told me to rush to the ER because he was worried about my condition, Mayne ER has to know. They need to worry about people that come in. I SAT FOR 5 HOURS HAD A XRAY AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE WAITING AREA. THEY Did BLOOD WORK IN THE WAITING ROOM HOW clEAN IS THAT.I HAvE HEART ISSUES AND TOLD THEM I WAS PASSING OUT AND TIREd AT HOME FEELING MY HEART FLUTTER AND THE LEAVE ME ON THE WAITING.ROOM A crappy experience and I am still here waiting 5.5 hours later and feeling the same
Self-verified patient of Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center - Posted on April 16th, 2021
Self-verified patient of Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center - Posted on April 13th, 2020
Ongoing miscommunication and incompetence
Self-verified patient of Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center - Posted on November 14th, 2019
I have visited Buffalo General Emergency room on several occasions. The service and bedside manner of the nurses and techs were poor. The service even worse! My 1st bad experience came in 2016 when i went for what I thought was a bad cold, turns out I had pneumonia! The staff there acted like they didn't want to be there, the Doctors did very little and then discharged me at 4 am in the rain. I walked home and when I got there, fell out and needed 911 service to come get me. They took me to Erie County Medical Center this time and once seen was told I had Lobar Pneumonia and they immediately admitted me, where I stayed for about a week. The 2nd time i went in with broken ribs, they told me I had bruised ribs and I ended up coming back because of the pain. That's when they told me they had diagnosed me wit broken ribs, but whoever wrote up my discharge papers made a mistake! The 3rd time, recently, I went in because of breathing problems and a harsh cough, I was told they were discharging me with Acute Bronchitis and COPD. Before I could finished getting dressed the cleanup crew was outside my room door tapping their foot, waiting for me to leave!
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Buffalo, NY.