Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Vincent Medical Center North
St Vincent Medical Center North is a Hospital in Sherwood, AR. This facility has 69 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of St Vincent Medical Center North - Posted on March 9th, 2020
We arrived at 4:30 am and it is now 11:00 am. X-ray, lab and EKG performed hours ago and results explained. Husband suffered a heart attack and we are still waiting for a room. He is exhausted and uncomfortable. He is recovering from lung surgery 3 weeks ago at the Infirmary. How much longer should he expect to wait. The staff, however, have been very good!
Husband had a Massive heart attack
Self-verified patient of St Vincent Medical Center North - Posted on February 4th, 2020
I want to thank all the Staff who provided him the care he needed , Without you he would not be here today , But as his wife I want to so thank the person and I never got to know who she was but she was a middle aged Black lady who took me upstairs to the waiting room and held me while I cried and offered her prayers for my husband , I will never forget her and wish I knew her name , This happened on 1-4-2020 and my husbands name is Bobby Jarry , God be with her because she was all I had at that moment .
St Vincent Medical Center North offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions2215 Wildwood Ave, Sherwood, AR
St Vincent Medical Center North is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Sherwood, AR.