BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL
BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL is a Hospital in Boston, MA. This facility has 663 total beds, of which 663 are certified. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 2.3.
Showing 4 of 4
I had an outpatient surgery at BWH last week. Every dealing I had with the hospital was a positive experience. I went in for my pre-op physical the week before surgery. The Nurse-Practitioner was prompt and thorough, and I barely felt the needle when the lab tech drew my blood. The day of surgery, I was taken in within a few minutes of checking into the admissions office, and quickly taken to the pre-op area. The pre-op staff was professional and obviously skilled at their jobs. After surgery, I went to the recovery area, then spent the night in the extended recovery unit as an observation patient. The staff there was great. Although it was obviously a busy evening, whenever I needed something, I received it quickly and was never made to feel like I was a pest. The next morning, after being seem by both my physician and physical therapist, I was discharged by 9 am. The entire experience was a positive one.
BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions75 Francis St, Boston, MA
BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Boston, MA.