Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Venice Regional Bayfront Health
Venice Regional Bayfront Health is a Hospital in Venice, FL. This facility has 312 total beds. This facility has been rated 7 times, with an average patient rating of 1.9.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Venice Regional Bayfront Health - Posted on March 16th, 2020
Terrible experience at Venice Hospital ER; very disappointing in how decisions were made regarding our daughters care. Terrible and unprofessional service by a Nurse in the ER. Health care employees should keep a calming situation to families. Still have un answered questions after my daughters release.
Self-verified patient of Venice Regional Bayfront Health - Posted on December 9th, 2019
Arrived at 8:30 for a heart cath, paperwork, and upstairs by 9:00. Nurses were cordial, assured in their movements, in both the patient waiting room, and the operating room. By 1:30 I was out the door. I've never had an operation and was spooked. These folks made me both relaxed and a fan. S Thomas, venice
worst er ever
Self-verified patient of Venice Regional Bayfront Health - Posted on September 28th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Venice Regional Bayfront Health - Posted on January 18th, 2019
Horrible Hospital - DO NOT GO
Self-verified patient of Venice Regional Bayfront Health - Posted on December 10th, 2018
Venice Regional Bayfront Health offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions540 the Rialto, Venice, FL
Venice Regional Bayfront Health is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Venice, FL.