Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Kindred Hospital El Paso
Kindred Hospital El Paso is a Hospital in El Paso, TX.
There are no reviews for Kindred Hospital El Paso yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Kindred Hospital El Paso offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1740 Curie Dr, El Paso, TX
Kindred Hospital El Paso is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near El Paso, TX.