Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Stamford Hospital
Stamford Hospital is a Hospital in Stamford, CT. This facility has 305 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 2
Morgan don't give 1/2 truth's to potential patients. You told my mother that she would have to have a total knee replacement. You NEVER said that there would be revisions in her future! After 11 years she had a revision. My poor mother was told by this quack that 1 surgery was the cure all! I NEVER read his reviews from Brooklyn, NY area. My god, what is he doing to patient's. Now my mother who is going to be 69 in 3 months, has to spend the rest of her years on an operating table. Every ten years some or all parts have to be replaced.
Stamford Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT
Stamford Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Stamford, CT.