Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Stamford Hospital
Stamford Hospital is a Hospital in Stamford, CT. This facility has 305 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Don't trust this man?
Self-verified patient of Stamford Hospital - Posted on July 16th, 2018
Why did he consider medicine as a profession? He knows NOTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING! I lost trust in this man when I read this man's reviews! Unfortunately, I had this man take care of my father in law. He screwed up so bad! He gave a wrong diagnosis, treated that wrong diagnosis and then performed surgery for something that didn't exist!
Morgan: start being honest with patients!
Self-verified patient of Stamford Hospital - Posted on May 10th, 2018
Morgan don't give 1/2 truth's to potential patients. You told my mother that she would have to have a total knee replacement. You NEVER said that there would be revisions in her future! After 11 years she had a revision. My poor mother was told by this quack that 1 surgery was the cure all! I NEVER read his reviews from Brooklyn, NY area. My god, what is he doing to patient's. Now my mother who is going to be 69 in 3 months, has to spend the rest of her years on an operating table. Every ten years some or all parts have to be replaced.
Stamford Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT
Stamford Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Stamford, CT.