Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Margaret Crile McKee MD
Margaret Crile McKee MD is a Hospital in Santa Fe, NM. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 2.5.
455 Saint Michaels Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Margaret Crile McKee MD - Posted on March 27th, 2018
I have multiple complaints regarding Christus St Vincent. I will only list 2 of them. #1 I had surgery at their surgery center, my doctor said that he would let me stay for two nights. After my surgery, the next morning the nurse in charge, came into my room and said your oxygen stats were too low and insisted that I had taken something. She began processing my discharge. She didn't notice that I had fallen asleep without my CPAP on. She ordered oxygen and insisted that I get it before I left. My wife took care of the oxygen and then came back to get me. I had not taken any drugs that they didn't give me. She didn't seem to care about what the Doctor had said. #2 I went into the Hospital for an MRI. The tech insisted that I leave my belongings in the same room as the MRI. I am old and forgot that I had a pen Knife in my pocket. When I was placed inside of the MRI machine the employee pulled me out of the machine yelling obscenities at me within about 8 inches from my face. I have more to list but there isn't enough space to continue.
Margaret Crile McKee MD is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Santa Fe, NM.