- Speaks English
- Cincinnati, OH
658 Total Beds
14 rehab beds
658 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
THE JEWISH HOSPITAL offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About THE JEWISH HOSPITAL
THE JEWISH HOSPITAL is a Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. This facility has 658 total beds, of which 658 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
Think highly of Jewish Hospital. Was an inpatient 3 different times . They got me well from pneumonia in 4 days in 2007. They removed an infected gallbladder in 2010, and treated me for a stomach virus in February of this year (2017). They are knowledgeable , caring efficient , and thorough in treating their patients and prompt in arresting or stopping a serious medical condition from getting worse . I trust them . Also I was very comfortable during my stay in my room while I was there . It was a clean warm comfortable environment. I had a TV and I thought it was cool That they had one cable channel but they chose to have one of the best channels - AMC. When I felt sick or scared I really enjoyed watching that channel . It took my mind off my illness and made me feel better . From my experience I highly recommend it. I felt safe and comfortable whenever I was there and that I was in very good hands . As an inpatient or outpatient . Yes - it's a very good hospital . Very competent medical personnel . Thanks! Jewish Hospital.
THE JEWISH HOSPITAL offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions4777 E Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH
THE JEWISH HOSPITAL is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Cincinnati, OH.