Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Valley View Medical Center
Valley View Medical Center is a Hospital in Fort Mohave, AZ. This facility has 84 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 3.3.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 3
My husbsnd tried to receive treatment yesterday to no avail. His feeling is that because he is with VA insurance they just let him sit. He was there for 3 1/2 hours with nothing. He finally had enough he told them he was leaving. They didn’t care all they said was sorry. People came and were seen while he sat there neglected. Our thought was he doesn’t matter because of his insurance. So we give your hospital a zero.
Valley View Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
Locations & Directions5330 S Highway 95, Fort Mohave, AZ
Valley View Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Fort Mohave, AZ.