- Speaks English
- Rochester, MI
290 Total Beds
17 rehab beds
290 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
ASCENSION CRITTENTON HOSPITAL offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About ASCENSION CRITTENTON HOSPITAL
ASCENSION CRITTENTON HOSPITAL is a Hospital in Rochester, MI. This facility has 290 total beds, of which 290 are certified. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 3 of 2
I have had quite a few visits to ER's for my "mishaps" and when my children were younger. I have been to Crittenton in Rochester many times in the past and for the most part not a bad experience and they seem to give an extra, "personal" touch when caring for you and your not treated as just another ER patient to get in and out. My recent visit was exceptional from the the time I checked in at the door, to the RN, Donna, the lady who helped with my insurance information, and X-rays, and the Physician on staff, Dr. Stewart. Their attention to detail and follow through has even gotten better recently. I visited the ER this month, and Dr. Stewart was on call. Extremely professional and caring and advice on next steps. He actually to my surprise called from the hospital to follow up the next morning, a Sunday also, to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I don't ever recall in this day and age a physician calling to follow up from a visit to and ER. Keep up the great work Ascension Crittenton Hospital!
ASCENSION CRITTENTON HOSPITAL offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1101 W University Dr, Rochester, MI
ASCENSION CRITTENTON HOSPITAL is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Rochester, MI.