Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is a Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. This facility has 608 total beds. This facility has been rated 14 times, with an average patient rating of 4.6.
Showing 3 of 14
phenomenal care on the 8Tower Oncology unit....they saved my life! Dr. Klein, the nurses, the aides, the housekeepers, the maintenance guy all worked together to take care of me and teach me what I could do to get the best outcomes. It's been two years since my transplant and I am doing fabuous!
I took my husband to the ER we are waiting for about 5 hrs now and when we ask at the front desk we was informed that there is 6 patients ahead of us and we have to wait for another hr or so to get the bed and from that God only knows how long we still have to wait . Now this make me wonder what kind of Emergency Response is that ???
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions1775 Dempster St, Park Ridge, IL
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Park Ridge, IL.