Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Penrose Hospital
Penrose Hospital is a Hospital in Colorado Springs, CO. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Penrose Hospital ER Visit
Self-verified patient of Penrose Hospital - Posted on November 5th, 2018
I visited Penrose Hospital ER on 11/04/2018 subsequent to injuries sustained when a heavy mirror fell on my head and knocked me down. The head injury, plus bruises on other parts of my body, prompted me to visit the ER. The ER personnel - from the front desk to the nurses and, ultimately, the doctor - were all caring and proficient people. I felt like I was in good hands, and I want to thank Dr. Phillips and others for your caring ways. While there was a wait between various procedures, I realize this is to be expected. This is not your usual visit to your usual doctor. The ER is designed to take in people as they walk in the door, or are wheeled in by ER personnel. If the waiting room is full of people, this means that many people are waiting to be treated; it is understandable, I think, that there will be a wait time. I am happy with my visit to the ER and, as I said, the caring people whom I felt had my best interests at heart.
Locations & Directions, ,
Penrose Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Colorado Springs, CO.