Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Parkridge East Hospital
Parkridge East Hospital is a Hospital in Chattanooga, TN. This facility has 128 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Parkridge East Hospital - Posted on March 25th, 2019
I want to say a word about Parkridge Hospital East and the most excellent care they gave to Mikel for 49 days. Miss Sara Gore, Case Manager for Mikel, worked so very hard and was very determined to find Mikel the very best group home. She contacted 20 facilities and we are blessed Sara was so great to find Open Arms Care in Ducktown, TN. Mikel is now happy and is living with 7 other gentlemen, his peers. We are blessed Sara worked so hard for us. A very sincere thank you to all the staff on 2nd floor covering room 223. The went above with special care and compassion for Mikel. Thank You to this great hospital❤
Locations & Directions941 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Parkridge East Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Chattanooga, TN.