Citrus Memorial Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Citrus Memorial Hospital
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Inverness, FL. This facility has 198 total beds, of which 198 are certified. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.3.
Showing 4 of 4
Brought my small child to the emergency department during this time he had to get blood work an he was freaking out to say the least I was so impressed with the paramedic chelsea on how she handle my son with such care took her time got him to calm down make little jokes in able to get blood work I would take DNA of my small children to citrus after seeing how she handle my son she was a very professional paramedic who truly cares thank you paramedic chelsea words can not describe how you turn a crying boy into a laughinug boy with your jokes thank you again from the bottom of my heart
Citrus Memorial Hospital ( which also owns and operates Citrus Primary Care ) was once a decent hospital, but no more, now that HCA owns and operates it. It is a for profit provider, and that is their priority: profit, not quality of care for the patients. CMH has discontinued many services, and closed many offices throughout Citrus County. They have lost many excellent employees, and HealthCare providers. They have alienated everyone. Patients no longer feel comfortable ( actually some are terrified to go there ) with the services they provide, as they know that Citrus Memorial Hospital, owned by HCA, cares only about the bottom line. They do not care about the patients anymore. Do not use Citrus Memorial Hospital, or Citrus Primary Care, as you will NOT get any CARE from them. Many patients are now traveling outside the county for emergency care, and hospital services, as they no longer trust or have faith in Citrus Memorial Hospital. Do yourself, your family, and your friends a favor, by going elsewhere for healthcare services.
Citrus Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions502 W Highland Blvd, Inverness, FL
Citrus Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 1 Hospitals near Inverness, FL.