Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Citrus Memorial Hospital
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Inverness, FL. This facility has 198 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.8.
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 5
My daughter was treated at Citrus memorial and was treated poorly. There is no wonder why mental health patients feel that they cannot receive adequate treatment; so, they go un-diagnosed and un-medicated. She was treated like a drug addict, when she has generalized anxiety disorder and postpartum depression. I believe the medical field should realize that: mental health DOES affect physical health. Stop treating patients like they are nothing more than a drug addict, looking for their next high. Especially, when their drug and alcohol test, comes back negative. Something that she didn't even know she was being tested for to begin with. Show compassion, instead of contempt.
Brought my small child to the emergency department during this time he had to get blood work an he was freaking out to say the least I was so impressed with the paramedic chelsea on how she handle my son with such care took her time got him to calm down make little jokes in able to get blood work I would take DNA of my small children to citrus after seeing how she handle my son she was a very professional paramedic who truly cares thank you paramedic chelsea words can not describe how you turn a crying boy into a laughinug boy with your jokes thank you again from the bottom of my heart
Citrus Memorial Hospital ( which also owns and operates Citrus Primary Care ) was once a decent hospital, but no more, now that HCA owns and operates it. It is a for profit provider, and that is their priority: profit, not quality of care for the patients. CMH has discontinued many services, and closed many offices throughout Citrus County. They have lost many excellent employees, and HealthCare providers. They have alienated everyone. Patients no longer feel comfortable ( actually some are terrified to go there ) with the services they provide, as they know that Citrus Memorial Hospital, owned by HCA, cares only about the bottom line. They do not care about the patients anymore. Do not use Citrus Memorial Hospital, or Citrus Primary Care, as you will NOT get any CARE from them. Many patients are now traveling outside the county for emergency care, and hospital services, as they no longer trust or have faith in Citrus Memorial Hospital. Do yourself, your family, and your friends a favor, by going elsewhere for healthcare services.
Citrus Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions502 W Highland Blvd, Inverness, FL
Citrus Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Inverness, FL.