- Speaks English
- Tucson, AZ
616 Total Beds
24 rehab beds
616 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Tucson Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Tucson Medical Center
Tucson Medical Center is a Hospital in Tucson, AZ. This facility has 616 total beds, of which 616 are certified. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 3 of 3
Great "bedside manner"! She talked me through & told me how she will put me under, assured that I will be well taken cared of. I have never had an anesthesiologist talk to me that long...At least 30 minutes. Plus since I was laying down & hadn't urinated for at least two hours. She suggested that I might want to then...Too my surprise, I did need to go! :-). That's was a very "Heads-Up" idea in my book! Wished I had Dr. Robin on all of my previous surgeries!
Tucson Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions5301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ
Tucson Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Tucson, AZ.