Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus
Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus is a Hospital in Southfield, MI. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
Showing 3 of 3
Phlebotomy dept at 22250
Self-verified patient of Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus - Posted on July 16th, 2019
The unprofessional behavior and conversation with person about to draw my blood draw was not necessary nor asked for. It was done around other patients and I started to walk out when she started to talk about my vein condition and that it was scarred and I probably wouldn't be able to use much longer. When in fact I have good veins. But basically I did not ask for her commentary on my veins as if she was implying something like drug usage. I was beyond embarrassed as now I have all eyes on me. She should probably be more concerned with that line across her nose and working on proper nose blowing techniques!
Providence Southfield Outstanding
Self-verified patient of Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus - Posted on May 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus - Posted on January 2nd, 2017
customer service was terrible. my mother is on a walker and despite the sign indicating that a valet was on duty they were not and there were no attendants at the gates to let patients into the facility. I had to park at another lot and walked back while my mother waited. All of this at 8:00 in the morning on a Monday with no one available at the desk to answer questions. Doctors are the only industry that schedule appointment times knowing they will not meet them (our appointment was at 8:45 and we didn't get into the doctor until 9:30 and this has been a repeat occurrence. How are you backed up from the first appointment in the morning). Apparently other peoples time is not as important as the doctors. The back specialist at Providence I would definitely not recommend to anyone.
Locations & Directions16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI
Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Southfield, MI.