Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Texas Specialty Hospital at Lubbock
Texas Specialty Hospital at Lubbock is a Hospital in Lubbock, TX.
There are no reviews for Texas Specialty Hospital at Lubbock yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Texas Specialty Hospital at Lubbock offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions4302 Princeton St, Lubbock, TX
Texas Specialty Hospital at Lubbock is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Lubbock, TX.