Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital is a Hospital in Baltimore, MD. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Good Sam, is a great hospital to go for knee replacements. Dr. Jacobs and his staff are first class. The ladies at the front desk are always willing to help with any questions you may have. Erin, who fills out forms needed for disability placards, FMLA and any other forms is very easy to talk to and will ask the questions that are missed. Kudos Erin. Jim is a PA at Dr. Jacobs office. I called and he took his time to answer all of my questions after my knee replacement surgery. Dr. Jacobs, I cannot say enough about his bed side manner and his concerns for his patient's. He visited me 5 times while I was in the hospital after my surgery. The PT staff at Good Sam has been first class for a long time. IF your looking for a good orthopedic physician I would recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.
Self-verified patient of MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital - Posted on January 18th, 2017
The day of my surgery the registration was smooth with no problems. The nurses before and after my surgery were wonderful too. They all took an interested in their patients to make sure they were OK and not in pain. They made me feel like I was one of there colleges or children. The Orthopedic floor nurses were great. They were very attentive to their patients and were always there when you called for them. They explained everything is a way that I could understand.
Locations & Directions5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Baltimore, MD.