- Speaks English
- Baltimore, MD
208 Total Beds
69 rehab beds
208 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital is a Hospital in Baltimore, MD. This facility has 208 total beds, of which 208 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
The day of my surgery the registration was smooth with no problems. The nurses before and after my surgery were wonderful too. They all took an interested in their patients to make sure they were OK and not in pain. They made me feel like I was one of there colleges or children. The Orthopedic floor nurses were great. They were very attentive to their patients and were always there when you called for them. They explained everything is a way that I could understand.
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Baltimore, MD.