Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Aurora Baycare Medical Center is a Hospital in Green Bay, WI. This facility has 132 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 2
i was seen in nephrology. i was started on a new medication and wondering if the side effects were urgent, should I go to the ER, should I decrease the dose, what should I do since I could not get back into Green Bay (I lived out of town) until the following week. Well, the nurses took a message, did not call me back for 24 hrs/then said my primary care physician would not give me any advice or instruction and would have to schedule appointment. They said to give advice over phone can be risky. Well NOT giving simple instructions over phone to YOUR patients with immediate questions is RISKY. I switched to Prevea. They have 24 hr nurses available. They page the on call physician. They would not let me hang for a week. AND it was NOT appropriate to go to the ER. We spend alot of money on health care and to not answer a basic question over the phone is UNACCEPTABLE. I will NEVER return to Aurora. I heard ALL their departments are like that and they do NOT have nurses on at night. I heard they transfer alot of their patient calls to Prevea at night. Prevea does not even know their patients or have their chart. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.. Only want you to make another apptmt for basic info which costs a ton and will not pay nurses to take calls at night...NEVER GO TO AURORA.
Aurora Baycare Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
Locations & Directions2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI
Aurora Baycare Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Green Bay, WI.