Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Oconee Memorial Hospital
Oconee Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Seneca, SC. This facility has 165 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
In and out quickly
Self-verified patient of Oconee Memorial Hospital - Posted on January 5th, 2018
I visited this hospital while visiting relatives in the area. I was taken to triage before I was done registering, and seen within 15 minutes of being in the treatment room. Dr. Gregory Cromer was very empathetic and took time to talk with me about what I was experiencing. I was there less than three hours and felt they were very competent, although more laid back than us from the north!
Terrible bedside manner and wait times
Self-verified patient of Oconee Memorial Hospital - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
Each visit to the er will last generally 8 hours! They make you wait up to 3 hours to be called to be seen! Then once you get to the back they act as if nothing is wrong with you and will/have misdiagnosed people! Terrible service! Terrible bedside manner!
Would die before I ever went back here.
Self-verified patient of Oconee Memorial Hospital - Posted on December 28th, 2016
Oconee Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions, ,
Oconee Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Seneca, SC.