Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Greenwood Leflore Hospital
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is a Hospital in Greenwood, MS. This facility has 40 total beds.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Greenwood Leflore Hospital for more information.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions1401 River Rd, Greenwood, MS
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Greenwood, MS.