Fort Washington Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Fort Washington Medical Center
Fort Washington Medical Center is a Hospital in Fort Washington, MD. This facility has 37 total beds, of which 37 are certified. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 1.7.
Showing 3 of 3
Go any where else. You are better off going to McDonalds and having them help you. I came in because of a possible broken wrist and arm, possible broken ribs, and a head injury with loss of consciousness. Never saw my nurse. PA said she ordered something for nausea. Never received anything. Waited in radiology’s waiting room for over 25 minutes listening to them watching Netflix rather than doing my X-rays. That’s when I gave up and found my own way back to the ER. The Physicians Assistant and nurses couldn’t care less about their patients or their wellbeing. The entire time I was there, there were nothing but issues and complaints from every single person who walked through the doors. The place is disgusting and smells even worse. You would think with it being a hospital it would smell like a hospital but it smells more like a landfill. It’s amazing anyone makes it out of this hospital alive. The Joint Commission should probably take a look into this “hospital.”
Fort Washington Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions11711 Livingston Rd, Fort Washington, MD
Fort Washington Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Fort Washington, MD.