Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fort Washington Medical Center
Fort Washington Medical Center is a Hospital in Fort Washington, MD. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 1.7.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 3
Better off going to McDonalds
Self-verified patient of Fort Washington Medical Center - Posted on October 23rd, 2017
Go any where else. You are better off going to McDonalds and having them help you. I came in because of a possible broken wrist and arm, possible broken ribs, and a head injury with loss of consciousness. Never saw my nurse. PA said she ordered something for nausea. Never received anything. Waited in radiology’s waiting room for over 25 minutes listening to them watching Netflix rather than doing my X-rays. That’s when I gave up and found my own way back to the ER. The Physicians Assistant and nurses couldn’t care less about their patients or their wellbeing. The entire time I was there, there were nothing but issues and complaints from every single person who walked through the doors. The place is disgusting and smells even worse. You would think with it being a hospital it would smell like a hospital but it smells more like a landfill. It’s amazing anyone makes it out of this hospital alive. The Joint Commission should probably take a look into this “hospital.”
Locations & Directions11711 Livingston Rd, Fort Washington, MD
Fort Washington Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Fort Washington, MD.