Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peconic Bay Medical Center
Peconic Bay Medical Center is a Hospital in Riverhead, NY. This facility has 122 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Peconic Bay Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||6:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Tuesday||6:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Wednesday||6:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Thursday||6:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Friday||6:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||12:00 am|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||12:00 am|
1300 Roanoke Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
Showing 2 of 2
Tear down this hospital
Self-verified patient of Peconic Bay Medical Center - Posted on August 3rd, 2018
Seven hours there, I think I could count the minutes I saw the doctor on one hand. This was at least a serious medical problem and I got the same lecture that many, NOT ALL, doctors give... Quit smoking. Dear Docs, we don't live under a rock... lectures are for teenagers not 40+ yr olds, we KNOW it is very unhealthy! Aside from that, the hospital is filthy, sinks don't work (you can hear the water pour behind the wall, then drip... MOLD?). I will call the health department to see if I can lodge a formal complaint. Corporatized medicine is all about quick profit... I wasn't a believer in that, until now!
Self-verified patient of Peconic Bay Medical Center - Posted on June 16th, 2018
Peconic Bay Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1300 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY
Peconic Bay Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Riverhead, NY.