Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital is a Hospital in New Albany, IN. This facility has 60 total beds.
Book Online Now
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
Locations & Directions, ,
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near New Albany, IN.