- Speaks English
- San Antonio, TX
604 Total Beds
10 rehab beds
604 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
University Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About University Hospital
University Hospital is a Hospital in San Antonio, TX. This facility has 604 total beds, of which 604 are certified. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. hicks has been treating me for three years he is on top of his game Dr. hicks cares about the health of his patients he cares for my health I've already have had 4 procedures and each time things where very smooth he takes the time to explain everything to you and when its time to start the procedure he moves gracefully ensuring that his patients are his top priorities at all times I'm thankful to our good lord for giving this doctor his vascular skills I recommend Dr. Hicks to my family and everyone who is in need of a vascular surgeon you will be in good hands thank you Dr Hicks your the best Loretta G
University Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions4502 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX
University Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near San Antonio, TX.