Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Helena Hospital Napa Valley
St Helena Hospital Napa Valley is a Hospital in Deer Park, CA. This facility has 181 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
St Helena Hospital Napa Valley has 2 locations
10 Woodland Rd
Deer Park, CA 94576
Showing 1 of 1
A Special Lady
Self-verified patient of St Helena Hospital Napa Valley - Posted on December 24th, 2017
The wonderful young lady who helps connect you to a certain patient, and is happy to assist you in any way she can, is genuinely the sweetest person I have talked to, over the phone. in a loooong time. If I remember correctly, her name is Jackie. It's refreshing to be reminded, there ARE sincere, kind and respectful people (you don't even know) around, and Jackie's on top of my list. I've never been to the hospital, yet, going tomorrow, but with Jackie there to represent them I'm sure it's just as great. I'm rating everything a 3 anyway because my comments wouldn't go through otherwise, plus they must be good. They hire great people. Oops, just read, I must have been treated there. Well, I was. I was extremely upset and depressed before I talked to Jackie. By the time I hung up I had a smile on my face and I felt Unconditional in my heart. Best, needed treatment. I've had in years! (So, please don't sue me) Blessed Be.
St Helena Hospital Napa Valley offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions
St Helena Hospital Napa Valley is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Deer Park, CA.