Manatee Memorial Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Manatee Memorial Hospital
Manatee Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Bradenton, FL. This facility has 319 total beds, of which 319 are certified. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 4.8.
Showing 5 of 4
My husband and I just relocated, then my husband had symptoms of high blood pressure and went to ER!, ER doc admitted him asap, as hubby's face dropped and went crooked, doc promised to do everything to make sure he gets to bottom of cause of problem and reassured me..he was very kind, treated me like family, and admitted him immediately as in strokes minutes count! The Manatee hospital from ER to everyone who examined and assisted with my husband's care was courteous and professional, went above and beyond d call if duty, I also next to my husband's bed side they even brought me a recliner sleeper chair so I more comfortable, the nurse after two nights said to go home she watch over him like family for me, so I could go and rest! What was a horrible health crisis, this hospital made it a breeze, really, have amazing, caring, knowledgeable staff, gave a book full of info, so we knew what to do if further complications, which was do appreciated, and took follow up phone calls, several days after GE was released.. it's been a year and they got him on right meds, and my husband is good as new, back to normal work routine, with minimum damage! I am amazed how well he recovered and have to credit the expert care from the medical pros at manatee hospital am I ever glad we moved here 5 mins away saved my husband and our quality of life ! Thanks Manatee hospital I would recvomendation anyone to not be afraid to go to E R with any emergency medical needs!
Manatee Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions206 2nd St E, Bradenton, FL
Manatee Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Bradenton, FL.