Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital LLC
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital LLC is a Hospital in Desoto, TX. This facility has 116 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
800 Kirnwood Dr
Desoto, TX 75115
Showing 1 of 1
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS THERE!!
Self-verified patient of Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital LLC - Posted on December 13th, 2019
Holding patients after ama signed just to collect money from insurance and not providing the care needed .Small kids being put in solitary confinement My 7 year old son was brought in for medication change on the 22nd. They have yet to change anything. Tonight we were in the waiting are with about 20 other people and there sat an older man in handcuffs just sitting in the same room as visitors and small kids..he looks at my niece says " you sure look good for a dead person" we turned around the next thing we knew he was off his chair and charged after us trying to attack us! (a lady that had been there most of the day said that wasnt the first time he tried attacking someone in the waiting room)Then we go inside for visitation mind you these are small kids 6-10ish there is a 17 year old male with schizophrenia 2 tables over his mom comes to visit we thought it was odd he was in there because he was so much older he starts screaming flips this huge table over starts saying hes going to shoot people he starts attacking nurses he gets to where my 7 year old was sitting my mom grabs my son and throws him backwards to keep from getting hit. Then several of the small kids freak out screaming the parents want their kids out asap. There are 3 of us parents trying to get our kids out because we have not had any calls from the doctor find out our kids meds havent been changed and nothing is being done to help our kids as a matter of fact they are worse then when they went in. I was standing outside and not 1 but 2 actual employees tell me this place is the biggest scam and the doctors are NEVER there they just call 99.9% of the time and I needed to get my son out. Myself and the parents to the other 2 kids fill out the AMA then we all get told the doctor put a 24 hour hold on them and they are not being released. One of the kids told his mom they are throwing little kids in solitary confinement and giving kids shots to calm them down when they arent doing anything bad.They have several lawsuits and several complains about the same thing and are close to losing funding from medicare and medicaid.MY SON WAS ALSO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THERE!
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital LLC offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions800 Kirnwood Dr, Desoto, TX
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital LLC is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Desoto, TX.