Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St John Medical Center
St John Medical Center is a Hospital in Tulsa, OK. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Hours of Operation
Please contact St John Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of St John Medical Center - Posted on November 27th, 2018
There are so many awesome individuals that make up this community of caregivers that I don't know with whom to start... I have witnessed greatness in every pair of scrubs that grace these floors and units. From the lead doctor/surgeon, to the anesthesiologists, each and every nurse, whether they be the Charge nurse, or the Nurse nurse, the Assistant nurse or even new to the job, there is kindness, compassion, humor, respect, honor and a genuine connection to the patient and their family. Mom's situation was tricky, she couldn't get her broken hip fixed until her heart valve allowed enough blood through her system to support the anesthesia necessary for the hip surgery. The options and consequences of doing/of not doing each procedure was laid out in bold and scary terms, allowing a decision based on fact and possibilities. The Cardio/Vascular surgical team captain came to her bedside along with the captain of the Orthopedic team to map out the plan together, as a unit, as a single instrument to restore and enrich Mom's quality of life. Their confidence, bedside manner, post-op visits barely touch on the why's that make them such awesome people... My heart overflows with gratitude for the humble strength of the people that serve here as St. John's soldiers against afflictions of those that seek relief... May God bless you and keep you.... Numbers 6:24
St John Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Bed Count: Certified|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK
St John Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Tulsa, OK.