Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Westchester Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center is a Hospital in Valhalla, NY. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 2.8.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Westchester Medical Center for more information.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 4
Terrible patient care
Self-verified patient of Westchester Medical Center - Posted on October 12th, 2017
I waited for more than 4 hours in the emergency room waiting room. Once I was taken in a ER room it took over 2 1/2hours for a my nurse to come in and see me. My husband went to the desk after about an hour and asked what was taking so long to see the nurse/doctor. The employees response was oh she forgot about her, and just went in with another patient.
Self-verified patient of Westchester Medical Center - Posted on June 24th, 2017
Locations & Directions100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY
Westchester Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Valhalla, NY.