Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Westchester Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center is a Hospital in Valhalla, NY. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.4.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Westchester Medical Center for more information.
100 Woods Rd
Valhalla, NY 10595
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Like a third world country
Self-verified patient of Westchester Medical Center - Posted on September 20th, 2018
My mother came here by ambulance 3 weeks ago. We spent 15 hours in the ER before she got a room. It took them 8 hours to find a pillow for her! People were lined up 2x2 in the hallways! Since she’s been in her room she wasn’t given her food twice and I had to call the food services manager. In general the hospital is horribly understaffed, their equipment is old and outdated. Once you get past the beautiful new lobby the place is a dump. I felt like I had to be with my mother at all times to make sure she received the care she needed. I will never allow her or anyone I know to be put in this hospital. If there’s a breath left in your body do not take it to WCM.
Terrible patient care
Self-verified patient of Westchester Medical Center - Posted on October 12th, 2017
I waited for more than 4 hours in the emergency room waiting room. Once I was taken in a ER room it took over 2 1/2hours for a my nurse to come in and see me. My husband went to the desk after about an hour and asked what was taking so long to see the nurse/doctor. The employees response was oh she forgot about her, and just went in with another patient.
Self-verified patient of Westchester Medical Center - Posted on June 24th, 2017
Locations & Directions100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY
Westchester Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Valhalla, NY.