Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About PAM Specialty Hospital of Wilkes-Barre
PAM Specialty Hospital of Wilkes-Barre is a Hospital in Wilkes Barre, PA. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of PAM Specialty Hospital of Wilkes-Barre - Posted on July 20th, 2020
She’s been there almost two weeks now. Problem I’m having is talking to her every day. She has her cell phone so I can FaceTime her to see how she’s doing. Don’t know someone can’t put her phone on charger every night for her. It’s not that hard. It’s a base change just have to sit it on it. Once charged hand it to her. It will answer by itself. I am sick of having this problem every day. I will be taking her out very soon
testimonial from Paula and Charles
Self-verified patient of PAM Specialty Hospital of Wilkes-Barre - Posted on April 23rd, 2020
We would like to take this opportunity to compliment and commend the staff at PAM of Wilkes Barre, Pa. The entire staff provided quality care with empathy and compassion. True teamwork not readily found in the healthcare setting today was bountiful and given without a second thought. The team exemplified the concept of professionalism. Not once was there wavering during the constraints imposed by the Co Vid 19 pandemic. A very special and supportive person was Kyle. From the onset he was genuinely interested and provided the utmost assistance above and beyond. He provided information and support not only to the patient but the family as well. Even after discharge calls were received from staff inquiring as to how we were doing, wishing us the best and offering assistance if we needed something. My wife and I would definitely recommend this health care program. Dr. Charles and Paula Rubin
Locations & Directions575 N River St, Wilkes Barre, PA
PAM Specialty Hospital of Wilkes-Barre is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Wilkes Barre, PA.