- Speaks English
- Pottstown, PA
205 Total Beds
8 rehab beds
159 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center is a Hospital in Pottstown, PA. This facility has 205 total beds, of which 159 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
I went to have surgery there and the nurses were talking about other nurses at the desk instead of caring for me. I had to use the bathroom and everytime they asked they were annoyed with me. Then I heard them talking about me to each other and other patient. they were complaining about having take care of us and fighting over who would be the one to meet our needs. In particular my nurse took 4 times to put in my IV I was crying in pain and she was reprimanding me for having poor veins. Another nurse came in from anesthesia and di it right away with no pain. When I cam back from surgery they rushed me and my family out the door . Very mean people.
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1600 E High St, Pottstown, PA
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Pottstown, PA.