Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Josephs Hospital Health Center
St Josephs Hospital Health Center is a Hospital in Syracuse, NY. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
301 Prospect Ave
Syracuse, NY 13203
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
compassion and comptency
Self-verified patient of St Josephs Hospital Health Center - Posted on January 12th, 2019
I've been a patient at St. Joe's on numerous occasions. The clinical staff is superb. Focused on the patient, they see you as a person, not an illness. Yes, sometimes response to the call bell is longer than you wish, but realistically the nurses have other patients, some who need extended attention. But, I have never been overlooked, never not listened to, never received less than optimal care.
Self-verified patient of St Josephs Hospital Health Center - Posted on May 30th, 2018
took my father here.. big mistake... very good specilists there but general doctors are horrible.. one tried to feed me misinformation about my father and the medicine they wanted to give him. told me outright lies that I later verified by reading about the medicines myself. if you go be very careful what they say or do I KNOW from personal experience that there are some terrible general doctors on staff there.. would NEVER GO THERE AGAIN..seem to really want to push some meds even over proven complaints of severe adverse reactions.makes you wonder where their priority is the patient or pharmacy kickbacks?no patient should have to have their quality of life severly impacted due to what appears to be either greed or gross incompetance
Locations & Directions301 Prospect Ave, Syracuse, NY
St Josephs Hospital Health Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Syracuse, NY.