Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Vibra Specialty Hospital Of Portland Llc
Vibra Specialty Hospital Of Portland Llc is a Hospital in Portland, OR. This facility has 73 total beds.
Vibra Specialty Hospital Of Portland Llc offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions10300 NE Hancock St, Portland, OR
Vibra Specialty Hospital Of Portland Llc is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Portland, OR.