Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington is a Hospital in Arlington, TX. This facility has 66 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington - Posted on October 17th, 2019
THE PEOPLE AND TREATMENTS HAVE RETURNED MY HEALTH AND HOPE FOR MY FUTURE
Self-verified patient of Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington - Posted on June 9th, 2019
Thanks, to all of the sincere and dedicated staff and doctors of Texas Rehabilitation of Arlington!! You gave my health a new beginning. Thank you for going the extra mile to give me the help that I needed. A SPECIAL THANKS TO: KEKEY, NIKKI, RUDY, DR. D and everyone . You are the greatest.
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions900 W Arbrook Blvd, Arlington, TX
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Arlington, TX.