Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Easton Hospital
Easton Hospital is a Hospital in Easton, PA. This facility has 254 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 2.8.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 4 of 4
The bad and the good experience
Self-verified patient of Easton Hospital - Posted on July 12th, 2019
I think this hospital does the best that it can. I been to this hospital a few times we ith minor things like stitches. And the service was ok. But a few years ago went there with a hurt foot. I did my check in. Sat in the waiting room for over an hour. Never offered me ice in a wheelchair Sat with my foot dangling. When they took me back for my x-ray I had to walk when I finally got a wheelchair the footrest was broken so they prompted my foot up with three pillows when I got my x-ray I found out my foot was broken they wrapped it up I was asked to see orthopedic doctor the next day that was a bad experience but on the other hand 3 years ago I went to Easton Hospital with a severe asthma attack not they not only admitted me but they treated me with kindness courteous and respect they took very good care of me the nurses looked after me I was very happy with a care that I got from the nursing staff and the doctors. I also like the fact that was Steward Medical Group that you're able to go online and look up your own history or anything that has to do with your services that you got Easton Hospital
Excellent experience at Easton hospital. Staff is friendly and competent!
Self-verified patient of Easton Hospital - Posted on December 26th, 2018
People they work her not nice not come her an more
Self-verified patient of Easton Hospital - Posted on October 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Easton Hospital - Posted on September 21st, 2018
Easton Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions250 S 21st St, Easton, PA
Easton Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Easton, PA.