Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wadley Regional Medical Center
Wadley Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Texarkana, TX. This facility has 370 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 3 of 3
ER staff is unbelievable
Self-verified patient of Wadley Regional Medical Center - Posted on February 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Wadley Regional Medical Center - Posted on September 25th, 2017
They tout their wondrous heart care for women across all advertising but when they are required to demonstrate it they fail miserably. I am sure they would never send a man home with chest pain, elevated enzymes and abnormal vitals but the ER NP pretty much said she didn't care and to call regular physician in the morning! I will not ever return.
Please be aware of the prevalence of contracting Staph. and/or MRSA as a result of receiving care at WRMC. While Staphylococcus Aureus is a common bacteria, this hospital is unable to control the spread of this potentially deadly source of infection. According to data gathered from the CDC and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, in 2015 WRMC ranked 113% worse than the national average in avoiding MRSA infections and 61% worse than the national rates avoiding blood stream infections in ICU patients. Countless young, healthy patients enter this facility for routine procedures and are infected, ineffectively treated and often need months of outpatient IV therapy or, unfortunately die. Please educate yourself on your options and rights when choosing healthcare providers. Remember, it's YOUR health and YOUR life that YOUR paying them to care for.
Self-verified patient of Wadley Regional Medical Center - Posted on July 29th, 2017
Wadley Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1000 Pine St, Texarkana, TX
Wadley Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Texarkana, TX.