Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Lakes Region General Hospital
Lakes Region General Hospital is a Hospital in Laconia, NH. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Lakes Region General Hospital for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
Don my nurse insulted me with a totally inappropriate ethnic slur! When I asked patient advocate to address situation, they dragged their feet, finally after several calls to them and to the Nh hospital association I got a form letter back telling me that they found nothing inappropriate about their staff using racial ethnic slurs on their patients.
Lakes Region General Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions80 Highland St, Laconia, NH
Lakes Region General Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Laconia, NH.