Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Summa Akron City Hospital
Summa Akron City Hospital is a Hospital in Akron, OH. This facility has 646 total beds. This facility has been rated 10 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 5 of 5
Getting a tray of food
Self-verified patient of Summa Akron City Hospital - Posted on March 27th, 2020
I ask for a tray at 5 ok 530,6.00 630 700 And by 800 I’m very up set with the nursing staff and the cafeteria staff I clearly don’t understand why the service is so bad it takes 5 minutes to answer the call button when there is only a few patients In hospital this is the hospital this tote just not right that a surgery i can’t get feed I was very patient waiting for service from and finally got a cup of both I was very upset with the staff
Self-verified patient of Summa Akron City Hospital - Posted on February 29th, 2020
Hi my name is Mike AKA Cherokee!! My recent stay at Summa Hospital in Akron Ohio was a great experience at any hospital I've ever been at throughout the years. The ICU staff was indeed one of the best I've ever dealt with before very knowledgeable very quick to get to me for my medical care. I want to thank all my nurses and doctors for making my stay at Summa Hospital one of the best ever I would definitely recommend Summa Hospital in Akron Ohio to any and all if you're looking for a great nursing staff with some of the best doctors around that is Summa hospital is for you I want to thank the entire staff at Summa Hospital for making my stay there as Stressless as possibleTHANK YOU!!
Not Enough Nurses
Self-verified patient of Summa Akron City Hospital - Posted on February 7th, 2020
Disgustingly bad workers
Self-verified patient of Summa Akron City Hospital - Posted on December 9th, 2019
had a great stay
Self-verified patient of Summa Akron City Hospital - Posted on September 28th, 2018
Summa Akron City Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions525 E Market St, Akron, OH
Summa Akron City Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Akron, OH.