Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About University of Louisville Hospital
University of Louisville Hospital is a Hospital in Louisville, KY.
There are no reviews for University of Louisville Hospital yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
University of Louisville Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions530 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY
University of Louisville Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Louisville, KY.