Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About University of Louisville Hospital
University of Louisville Hospital is a Hospital in Louisville, KY. This facility has 404 total beds.
Book Online Now
University of Louisville Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
Locations & Directions530 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY
University of Louisville Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Louisville, KY.