Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Vincents Hospital
St Vincents Hospital is a Hospital in Birmingham, AL. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of St Vincents Hospital - Posted on February 28th, 2020
I had outpatient surgery
Self-verified patient of St Vincents Hospital - Posted on January 29th, 2020
Self-verified patient of St Vincents Hospital - Posted on October 23rd, 2019
Went to the emergency room here. Stay away. I waited hours in the back, then the hospital overcharged me by 200$. They have an abysmal customer service department. After waiting on hold for an hour this morning with a BCBS rep on the line also I finally got through to someone who told me it would be a week before they'd even review giving me my 200$ back that BCBSAL confirmed that they overcharged me. Go to brookwood, grandview, or UAB. Stay away from St. Vincents.
Long wait, non urgent atmosphere
Self-verified patient of St Vincents Hospital - Posted on December 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of St Vincents Hospital - Posted on July 11th, 2018
Have used several doctors at St. Vincent and appreciated the help of each of them. Dr. Arnold was my first major doctor. I had afib from Tampa, Fl to St. Vincent. In ER they had to stop my heart from beating to slow it down. Dr. Arnold did an ablasion from which I was resusitated 2 times during surgery. I was saddened to hear of his death shortly afterward. Dr. Schultz was a very caring doctor with a smile and chuckle each time you saw him. Dr. Buggay is a very good and friendly man. He took time to explain the facts with you. Dr. Cash cut out cancers from my husbands hand. Dr. McNeal is helping my husband with memory problems. I would say we are very satisfied with St. Vincent.
Locations & Directions810 Saint Vincents Dr, Birmingham, AL
St Vincents Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Birmingham, AL.