Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mcbride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
Mcbride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital is a Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. This facility has 75 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Mcbride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital - Posted on October 2nd, 2018
Attempted to schedule a final appt. to have my son released to play sports( He fractured his femur 10/2017 during a football game), the scheduling department is beyond rude. They would not assist with scheduling an appt., I was told there wasn't a referral on file. My son broke his leg 10/16/17 and had already seen the specialist 4 times. I was told the referral was only good for 1 year. Well today is 10/1/18 so 1 year referral has not expired. The lady on the phone continued to say the same thing about referrals only being good for 1 year. I requested to speak with the office manager/supervisor 3-4 more times, only to have the scheduling rep say, "referrals are only good for 1 year." She finally transferred me to an office manager of a retired doctor(not the doctor my son seen). I called back the next day and requested a sup again, and I was told none of the 3 supervisors were available. So unprofessional!!! I have never been treated this poorly dealing with medical professionals in my life. Guess employees are about to speak to patients/customers any way without repercussions!!!! McBride needs to do better!
Mcbride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK
Mcbride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Oklahoma City, OK.