Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Columbus Specialty Hospital
Columbus Specialty Hospital is a Hospital in Columbus, GA.
There are no reviews for Columbus Specialty Hospital yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Columbus Specialty Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions616 19th St, Columbus, GA
Columbus Specialty Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Columbus, GA.