- Speaks English
- Bedford, TX
286 Total Beds
12 rehab beds
286 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL HEB offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL HEB
TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL HEB is a Hospital in Bedford, TX. This facility has 286 total beds, of which 286 are certified. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 4.
Showing 2 of 2
Went to ER with severe difficulty breathing and severe cough and migraine caused by severe cough - previously diagnosed with pneumonia a couple of weeks prior. Immediate, no waiting, taken to exam room, had doctor and three nurses working on me. Admitted to hospital for four days. ABSOLUTE Excellent care And caring from Every hospital doctors and staff I encountered during my stay. I was Hurting health wise especially the first 48 hours, but Tx Health Harris - Bedford professional staff at Every level made a bad situation much, much better than it could have been!! Over the years I have been in a hospital a few times myself and of course had relatives who had to be in a hospital. NEVER have I had or seen such dedication, caring, And timely service Each time I had to ring for help during my stay. ...still Amazed - and Thankful to Harris for having such outstanding employees.
TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL HEB offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX
TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL HEB is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Bedford, TX.