Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center
Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Liberty, TX. This facility has 25 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 1
MisDiagnosed and ended up at another ER
Self-verified patient of Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Very in professional. The doctor was telling us how healthcare overseas is better because everyone gets it paid by the govt in Australia. He was so rude to another patient that patient got mad then the cops were called on the patient when the doctor was the cause. To top it off my child was misdiagnosed and we ended up at another emergency room. This time with proper treatment, appropriate bedside manners and the correct diagnosis. The nursing staff at this ER are below grade. All the patients can hear them talk about another patient and the patients medical issues/ treatment. The stand around and laugh and joke. Talk about going out or even about the other nurses. Overall this place is a joke on more than one experience. You would have better luck and care at the county vet. Just go here to to die.. seems like all they know how to do.
Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1353 N Travis St, Liberty, TX
Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Liberty, TX.