Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Newport Bay Hospital
Newport Bay Hospital is a Hospital in Newport Beach, CA. This facility has 36 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
1501 E 16th St
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Showing 3 of 3
Best of the Best
Self-verified patient of Newport Bay Hospital - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
Scary but empowered by the information they gave us
Self-verified patient of Newport Bay Hospital - Posted on October 9th, 2018
Never been in a place like this didn’t have any information but once we ask one question they seem to flood us with lots of useful and helpful information which I’m so greatful for. The staff was very kind to us and more importantly my mom felt safe and she loved the food lol. I have nothing to compare it to other than other human beings who Iove what they do and truly care what happenes to my mom and others. Being small made it nice and not so overwhelming Thsnk you to them for helping my mom feel safe and that’s so important for her to continue to grow from here
Self-verified patient of Newport Bay Hospital - Posted on February 8th, 2018
Newport Bay Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Newport Bay Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Newport Beach, CA.