Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Homestead Hospital Inc
Homestead Hospital Inc is a Hospital in Homestead, FL. This facility has 142 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Homestead Hospital Inc for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||11:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
975 Baptist Way
Homestead, FL 33033
Showing 1 of 1
Est 1 to 2 hrs ER waiting
Self-verified patient of Homestead Hospital Inc - Posted on September 20th, 2018
They built this hospital way too small for the area it covers. I have HAD experience this hospital on 4 occasions due to my heart & lungs. Always expect to wait 1 to 2 hours waiting to be seen by the ER physicians. I have been sent there “STAT” per my Dr’s order. I have had the unlucky chance of having to go when an intern Dr Tuduri has been in the ER. She has terrible bedside manner. She has twice went against my specialist’s orders & ordering aspirin for pain! She has no experience dealing with heart patients. She just finished her internship & she is placed in tzhe ER of one of the busiest hospitals in South Florida. Twice I’ve had to be admitted, but due to lack of rooms/beds, I was placed on a gurney along a hallway. One time, for over 9 hours & just last month, again in the hallway for 8 hours. Most of the rest of the staff & nurses are great, but I guess they are unable to get experienced ER physicians. My advise, drive to the new West Kendall Baptist Hospital or to Mariner’s in the Keys.
Homestead Hospital Inc offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
Locations & Directions975 Baptist Way, Homestead, FL
Homestead Hospital Inc is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Homestead, FL.