Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About The Pavilion
The Pavilion is a Hospital in Champaign, IL. This facility has 65 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
809 W Church St
Champaign, IL 61820
Showing 5 of 5
Find somewhere else
Self-verified patient of The Pavilion - Posted on January 28th, 2021
This place is horrible and the staff think they are above everything, and the doctor will not speak to you about what's going on with your loved one, I would not send anyone here, this place should be shut down, they truly do not care at all. This is from a concerned father who kid had to go here, please do not let your child or loved one go here, find something better please...
Self-verified patient of The Pavilion - Posted on February 24th, 2020
If you have anxiety, they'll definitely make it worse! And you'll be housed with aggressive addicts detoxing, ex cons and people with serious psychiatric issues. Their goal is to medicate everyone into oblivion and milk your insurance. There aren't enough staff and NO security while violent criminals are being housed with 18 year olds and elderly all together. If you want to see what prision is like, this is the place, but no one is locked up, just all locked in together. And no way they're letting you out on in less than 5-7 days, even though they lie and say you can voluntarily check yourself out or transition to out patient... there is NO OUTPATIENT! scary scary place!
Self-verified patient of The Pavilion - Posted on February 11th, 2019
The Pavilion offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
The Pavilion is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Champaign, IL.