Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus
St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus is a Hospital in Saint Louis, MO. This facility has 190 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus - Posted on July 1st, 2019
I'm not from St Louis. I went there for very bad anxiety attack at 7pm. There was one person in waiting room waiting on someone. I was put in room with no bed just an exam table. Dr kept bringing up xanax and how I want it, I said no I did not want it. Then she told me I had sinus infection.. told me I lied about hitting my head. While waiting for 6 hours I finally calmed down on my own and slept a little listen to nurses make fun of the other patients outside my room. Nurses would walk in my room with out knocking. At 1am they discharged me, I told them it was so late my ride could not come tell 8am. I was told to get out and walk home. I had no clue where I was... I asked how to get home they told me I asked if it was safe they laughed from across room and said they would see me back there in couple hours in body bag. I was then made fun of by a nurse. I finally got ahold of a sleeping friend who said she would come get me I asked to wait in entryway security guard finally said yes then I was approaching by several dr asking when I was leaving. I felt humiliated anxiety and depression they are the worse hospital i have ever seen. Lazy people who should not deal with sick. They did nothing for me but make me feel worse. STAY AWAY FROM ST ALEXIUS IF YOU ARE SICK. They dont care
St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions3933 S Broadway, Saint Louis, MO
St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Saint Louis, MO.