Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cameron Regional Medical Center
Cameron Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Cameron, MO. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Cameron Regional Medical Center - Posted on May 28th, 2019
My mother was brought to this hospital after suffering a stroke at Liberty hospital but due to insurance she couldn't stay at this hospital. My mother arrives at Cameron hospital was told she would be by the nurses station due to the fact she can't talk or walk and paralyzed left side! That was a lie! My mother was put in a room two doors down from nurses station given a call button on her left hand that's paralyzed, she had a brace on her left arm to hold in place she was to have therapy done daily Never seen a nurse, took it off and her arm was smelly and dirty. My mother had a bed that was to rotate and no one knew how to turn it on to rotate her only one sheet (really couldn't believe it), mother's doctor went on vacation which he was a joke! Received a call to rush to the hospital they put her in ICU which she passed away, she died of septic not the stroke.
Self-verified patient of Cameron Regional Medical Center - Posted on January 1st, 2019
Very disappointed in the nurses that my husband had.Thursday the 27th 2018 my husband had a full hip replacement Dr Dugan was great.However my husband Rex was in room 104. The nurses were very uncaring.We felt we were stuck in a room to fend for ourselves. The nurses on duty the first night and next day never checked his bandage,made sure he had water, did not make any attempt to make sure he was comfortable.They came in took his vitals gave him pain medication and said little to nothing and left.They Never came in just to check on him. I his wife made sure he had water and a urinal and emptied it. The therapist came in who was great- and walked him twice. The nurses never once even tried to get him out of bed to use the rest room or walk him. I did it all.They never checked his bedding or straightened it out,very uncaring. They made it very obvious they were there for a pay check.Anytime we'd ask a question their response was I don't know.Rex first night was absolutely awful,his blood pressure went way down,he broke out in a rash.No one new why nor cared the way the acted.I was to the point of having him transferred to Liberty if I didn't get some answers that's when I went to the nurses station,soon after the doctor was in and that day nurses began acting a little better. His ice packs were never checked I had to take them each time and get new ones. He would not have been up walking at all without the physical therapist and myself. What blows my mind the nurses seen me walking him and never once questioned it-unbelievable! The housekeeping came in on Saturday took the trash out .Left a note she'd cleaned the room(Their was blood on the floor from 2 days ago).She didn't even get the trash in the bathroom. So our review is we will never go to Cameron hospital again. I will be writing letters about this stay.
Locations & Directions1600 E Evergreen St, Cameron, MO
Cameron Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Cameron, MO.